COME BE PART OF THE COMPHY TEAM
A career with Comphy Co is both challenging and rewarding. We are passionate about providing the highest quality products available to the companies and customers we serve, and we are committed to delivering top-notch customer service. We look for motivated individuals who possess the desire and potential to help build and grow our company, serve our customers, and thrive within our dynamic and diverse team.
Who we are looking for:
- People who understand our values and strive to meet these values in their daily work.
- People who are looking for a career that allows them to excel in their life and work.
- People who are self-motivated to work and excel at a higher level of performance, who understand their job and take responsibility for carrying out the daily details while keeping the big picture and overall company mission in mind.
- People who understand we are a team and that a team wins together or loses together.
COMPHY CO. VALUES
Values can be defined simply as the principles you use to guide yourself and the company throughout each day. At Comphy Co., we believe in our values and strive to live by these principles each day.
- Respect, Integrity and Honesty. We are honest, authentic and strive to be non-political in our dealing with customers, vendors and each other. We admit mistakes when they occur and move rapidly and forthrightly to fix them. Respect and appreciate the unique ideas and experiences of others. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
- Be Self-Accountable. Approach every problem or situation with a “what can I do to make a difference” question first. Recognize the greatest lever for change is in your hand. Strive to avoid entitlement, victim thinking and blaming others.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. We know that winning depends on stellar teamwork. We share information and ideas. We respect the thinking of our colleagues and inspire each other. We set each other up for success. Celebrate each other’s wins. Recognize and honor individual and team successes. Help others achieve success.
We also believe that the following actions, behaviors and competencies reflect our values and help to make both you and Comphy Co successful:
- Be Customer Driven. We pride ourselves on meeting our commitments to our customers. We strive to anticipate their needs and then exceed their expectations and deliver service that far surpasses that of our competitors. Treat the customer as you would like to be treated. Remember that your customer is not always an external customer, sometimes it is a different department, another employee, or your own supervisor.
- Innovation and Creativity. We have a passion for generating and refining great ideas. We constantly look for better ways to do things. We seek the breakthroughs that keep us on the leading edge – in our innovative products and everything we do.
- Take Initiative. Recognize and be aware of opportunities to make a difference. Be willing to speak up or take a risk to foster change.
- Be Agile. Adapt to change and ambiguity. Recognize that change should not be threatening but an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Treat The Business As If It Were Yours. Show good judgment. Use our resources effectively. Spend only where it makes sense. Maintain a sense of urgency. Proactively grow your skills.
COMPHY CO. BENEFITS
- Medical/Prescription: We offer two plans to choose from through Regence Blue Shield and preventive medical services are generally covered at 100%. The prescription plan covers prescriptions at a tiered co-pay amount, and also offers a mail-order program.
- Dental/Vision: We offer a voluntary dental plan through Delta Dental and covers regular dental cleanings at 100%. Our voluntary vision plan, through LifeMap/VSP, offers both in and out-of-network benefits. The plan offers benefits for eye exams as well as hardware.
- Life Insurance: We offer a free life insurance benefit amount for employees who are on the medical plan, as well as a voluntary buy-up plan.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides free, confidential assistance to employees and their eligible family members during times where professional assistance can make a difference. All employees receive up to 4 free sessions per year.
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, WA State Sick & Safe Leave: Comphy Co offers a tiered paid time off (PTO) plan, depending on years of service. We also offer 6 paid Holidays. In addition, if you are located in WA State, Comphy provides Sick & Safe Leave in accordance with WA law.
- 401k Retirement Plan: Comphy Co offers its employees the opportunity to save for their retirement through the Comphy Co. 401(k) retirement plan. Comphy Co contributes 3% to your 401k annually. You may contribute as well. The company may provide an additional annual discretionary profit sharing contribution, which is determined at the close of each calendar year.
Comphy Co provides Equal Opportunity in employment and will administer its policies with regard to recruitment, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, and benefits without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law.