Giving back to the community is one of Comphy's core values. Since the release of our home line, we have donated our fashion bedding and comforter sets to shelters, group homes, and directly to families in need. Charities that help women and children are especially close to our hearts. Here are some ways that we're giving back:
- Comphy supplies New Way Ministries of Lynden, WA with towels, robes and pillowcases. New Way Ministries provides transitional housing for homeless women and children.
- Comphy donates hundreds of items from our home bedding collection to the Ronald McDonald House in Portland, OR. Ronald McDonald House provides a place to stay for the families of children who are long term care patients at nearby Shiners Hospital.
- Comphy gives bed linens, sheets, blankets and pillow cases to the Whatcom Humane Society, an organization that advocates for animals, educates the community to promote humane treatment and respect for animals and provides for abandoned, injured, abused or neglected animals.
- The Lydia Place- in Bellingham- is another charity Comphy supports by donating bed linens, sheets, blankets and pillow cases. They are a nonprofit, community-based agency serving homeless families since 1989. Lydia Place is an active participant in our community's effort to end homelessness in Whatcom County.
- Comphy has donated sheets for the NorthWest Therapeutic Riding Center auction yearly. NorthWest Therapeutic Riding Center is a non-profit PATH Intl. (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International) center.
- Great Expectations in Lynden, WA is also a recipient of bed linens, sheets, blankets and pillow cases donated by Comphy. Great Expectations is designed for young women who need a temporary home with emotional support during and after their pregnancy.
Have a charity that is close to your heart? We warehouse Comphy's overstock or returned bedding so we are able to donate at a moment's notice! Email us with your request.