Summer is in full swing and we love what that means for the bedroom. Bright sunlight filling the room, fresh air coming in through open windows, the sound of fans gently spinning overhead, and the touch of lighter fabrics on the bed. Seasonally changing your bedroom ascetic doesn’t have to be complicated. Keep things simple by adding just a few elements that can change the whole feel of the room. Our recent addition of a few Comphy collections allows for just that kind of simple change and the Floresco Collection is perfect for summer with its bright and bold florals. These bold colors are a fun change for Comphy and Floresco makes a perfect addition to a summer bedroom.
A few tips for your Summer bedroom look:
- Keep things light and bright with a few bold pops of color.
- Add some fun coastal or floral accents.
- Keep things simple & be selective in what you change. A few elements can go a long way in changing the feel of a room.
- Let the light in — change out your curtains for a light & breezy look.
- Bring the outside in with fresh cut flowers.
- Diffuse lighter essential oils such as your favorite citrus or a relaxing lavender.