Dad’s have always deserved a great Father’s Day, but these days their involvement may warrant more pampering than in the past. Now more than ever, dads are right in the thick of it, changing diapers in the middle of the night, wearing the baby carrier, or shuttling kids to soccer practice. Father’s Day is no longer about a tie or a money clip, so give Dad what he wants for Father’s Day: a little rest and relaxation!
Ideas to Help Dad Relax
- Let him sleep in! As parents know, kids rarely (if ever!) let you sleep in. A morning off may be just what he needs and if he’s spending it in bed, it may as well be on some new Comphy Sheets!
- Give Him Some Lazy Time. Dads work hard and rarely stop. Let him have a day to do whatever he wants, whether it’s naptime in a hammock, watching TV with beer and chips, or anything that might mean “down time” to the dad you know.
- Easy-Going Quality Time. If you’re planning any kind of Father’s Day activities, try to keep things simple and laid back. A day jam packed full of activities is rarely what Dad wants.
- Quality Sleep. These days, when a new baby doesn’t sleep well, Dad usually doesn’t either. A gift of good sleep can include sheets for Dad, but it can also be anything from our Comphy Baby Line which is proven to promote sleep.
- Modern dads enjoy a little pampering, so why not start with a luxury Spa Robe? In fact, he could probably do most of the ideas listed above while staying in his robe!
Cheers to the modern dad!