Fall Bedroom Decor Ideas.
As Summer comes to an end, the light softens and a bit of cool air creeps back into the breeze. Leaves begin to change, the grass grows a little slower, & everyone is scrambling to squeeze in those last few items from their Summer bucket list before Autumn truly hits. With this transition of seasons, we here at Comphy can’t help but think about updating our bedrooms from Summer’s light & bright to Fall’s warm & cozy feelings.
If you’re looking for ideas to update your bedroom for the upcoming cozy season, try these suggestions:
• Swap your bedding to warmer tones, like our chocolate or tea green colors.
• Change out your throw pillows to go with a cozier bedroom theme.
• Light a candle of your favorite fall scent.
• If you prefer to skip the candle, use a diffuser and your favorite essential oil to add a seasonal but lighter scent to your bedroom.
• Use lamps and soft light to cozy up your bedroom.
• Change out your lamp shades for a different pattern or color.
• Add a layer of comfort with a snuggly throw on your bed.
• Utilize free printables online to create seasonal imagery.
• Bring the outdoors in by adding natural elements to your decor with leaves, twigs, and pinecones.
• Change window treatments to a heavier fabric.
• Add a throw rug to warm up your floor.
• Stash cozy slippers at the foot of your bed.
• Peruse Pinterest for Fall inspiration.
• Keep your favorite warm beverage & trusted four-legged friend nearby for warmth!