Putting on any duvet cover can be a tiring task, that’s why we’ve created this easy how-to video to help guide you through the process.
- Make sure your duvet is flipped inside out and that the end with the opening is facing away from where you’re standing.
- Place your comforter on top of your duvet cover, aligning all four corners.
- Standing on the opposite side of the opening, begin rolling the comforter and duvet cover together.
- Once the duvet and comforter are rolled up, grab a hold of one end of the roll. Then, using the enclosure of the duvet cover, stuff the roll inside.
- Begin unrolling and unsticking the duvet apart, then give your duvet a few shakes.
- Your bed is now ready to add pillows and accents!