In a world that is constantly changing, simplicity is an idea people are universally drawn toward. Marie Kondo’s popular book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up inspired a new Netflix series that’s trending rapidly, showing that we are striving for simplicity now more than ever.
This was the inspiration behind the Mocha Kanso Collection, which incorporates our newest color, Mocha, into a tranquil, simple, and restful bed. Kanso is a Japanese term that means simplicity and while it may be new to many of us, it’s not a recent concept. Kanso is one of seven Zen Aesthetic Principles used to bring calm and order to your home through a mindful approach to your belongings.
Tips to Incorporate Kanso Into Your Home
- Keep only things you truly love
- Surround yourself with beauty
- Be intentional with your choices
- Incorporate gratitude into your decluttering experience
- Approach your home with mindfulness